In this week, 3A students have a lot of work to do.
On Monday, there was a Chinese dictation. We need to remember the content of the dictation. It is hard to remember. When I back to school, all of our classmates are murmuring. They were murmuring the content of Chinese dictation. Oh I see! They did not remember it in the weekend!
On Tuesday, there was a China Studies test. We are very nervous about it. It is the first test of us. It also have a lot of content. It is from the start of Ching dynasty to the Second of Opium War. At any moment, in any places, in any situation, we also take the China Studies book along with us.
On Friday, there was Chinese dictation again! We also had to remember the content! Oh my god! How come there were two Chinese diction in a week! There was a Maths quiz also. There was a English quiz too. We also need to hand in the Liberal Studies report at the same day. I think that all of us sighed at that day.
However, I think that the terrible things will come incessantly. Therefore 3A students add oil!
No comments:
Post a Comment