Nora Tsoi
Our group(India) was prepairing all the thing of the presentation at the night before presention.Five of us talked on the phone and to discuss some details of the presentation. And we want to keep it secret so we didn’t tell ant one about it. And I expect them to laugh while they watch our trailer.
Our group(India) was prepairing all the thing of the presentation at the night before presention.Five of us talked on the phone and to discuss some details of the presentation. And we want to keep it secret so we didn’t tell ant one about it. And I expect them to laugh while they watch our trailer.
The next day, it is the day that we have to present. Tiffany is my mother in the story so she need to bring a dress and an apron. And I am a boy in the story, so I need to bring a shirt, but I don’t know where to find a shirt, and they said that, I can use the shirt from the winter uniform.When Tiffany were her apron she have found that, there is a big name has written on it, that is her sister’s name, and the words wrote on the apron is green in colour, so she turned over the apron to were, luckly, no one saw it.
We were hiding out side of the classroom behind the door, when Dawn play the trailer, I relized our process of making the trailer.
When the trailer ended, we get inside and I have to flick the blu-tack that’s green in colour to other. But I can’t flick the blu-tack so I just run around and put them on their desk, but as the blu-tack stick in the box and I just pull it out, and the size of the bllu-tack gave to each group was very random.But I still think that our group’s precent is quite success.
See what's this group doing!
No comments:
Post a Comment