This week we don’t need to have any lesson because our school had created an interactive and meaningful learning experience for us. We had pass through many activities which our school wants us to learning-by-doing and learning-through-reflection process. It also wants us to learn more about the development of real life skills.
Anti-Gambling Talk
Briefing on Camping
In this week, we have enjoy many king of meaningful activities such as visit the fire station, a talk about gambling, a camp and a drama about drugs. I think the most unforgettable activities in the camp are climbing the high wall. We all helping and pushing the people to climb on the top of the small building. It was a hard work but the people are willing to try their best to help them to climb up to the top. When it is my turn to climb to the top, the people are pushing me up and I can climb to the top successfully. I never realize that I can climb to the top, until I really done it. Before I climb to the top, I was afraid that I will fall off and drop down but after I finish it, I think I was a bit silly. That is because people are around me and they are putting up their hands to avoid people fall off. After this activity, I have learned that to try to trust the people around you especially your teachers and classmates. And also I have learned that we should have a communication with our team member before we do things. That is a very important skill for us. It is because our team A1 uses this skill, so that we finally have won a second price!
Every time we finish a game in the camp, we talk about what we can improve and we put our hands together and said “SOOM” to cheer everyone up. I remembered that the people who train us said to us it is good to have our own language such as “SOOM”!
Finally, I think this week is very meaningful and make me learn more knowledge.








Thanks for the reflection Elizabeth. The best thing that happened during this week was that we created more memories for 3A! ^.^
ReplyDeletePS. I thought your favourite part would be taking photos with the firemen =P