Sunday, 7 November 2010

Information day by Kung Man Chun

This Saturday is the Information day of school. I am the story ambassador. Therefore I came back to school to tell the story in the library.
After I ate lunch, I back to school. But after fifteen minutes, the story telling start! I was very nervous. However, I still can read the story with a lot of wrong words (I am delight about no one know it!). Miss Mann said that I did a great job. I was very happy about it.
After that, there was a break. I was very bored. I knew that some of my friends were in school. Therefore I was running around the school to found was there any friend. When I was on the 5th floor (old wing),I was too tired and went back to library and had a nap.
After an hour, Winson and Winnie came and woke me up. They said that they met Sharon on the 5th floor (new wing). I was very happy and wanted to find her. However, the time of second time story telling  began. I could not go to find her and I felt upset.
The second story telling started. However, the guests were all gone. The second story telling was canceled.

1 comment: