Before this English only day, i felt a bit out of sorts on it as this was a first time that i had. However, i expected it would be a nice day that we can trained our speaking in English a lot.
- When the day was came, I chatted with my friends as usual. Although there was big difference in the style of speaking between Chinese and English, their meaings of message are the same. I didn't feel nervous in speaking English. If there were some words I didn't understand, i would ask my classmates for answer it. Studying English was not a easy thing as a piece of cake. We should be hard-working on it everyday. Don't just read English Book before the test or exam as begin to dig a well when feeling thirsty.
- Sometimes, I would speak Chinese as just a few word during that day unwittingly. One of the reason was we don't always speak English so that our English was not good enough.
- I think that if our school can carry on more policies as this, it will be much better in our English results.
No comments:
Post a Comment