Last week, we went to a camp in Tuesday. All the students were very excited about it. I also learnt a lot from it.
Our class was divided into three group, there were A1,A2 and A3. I was grouped into A3. We played a lot of group games and there was a competition between the groups, even the same class. It was because we want to win very much, so all our groupmates were paying a lot of effort in it. Although we lose at last, we got a lot of great results because we have tried our best. After the camp, I knew the importance of co-operation, we can get many achievements if we being united. Also, we need to hear or knowthe rules or guidelines carefully before we start doing something, we can make less mistakes in progress. Also, I learnt to give some useful strategies to solve some problems or do things, we can train our critical thinking and use the knowledge that learn from the class.
I think the camp is very learningful and meaningful, I hope we can go to camp again next year and the camp can be longer, and go to camp can learn something that we can't learn from the class, such as we can train our leadership, co-operation skills,etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment