Thursday, 18 November 2010

Reflection of science lesson by Konnor Kwan(24)

Yesterday we had an interesting and exciting science lesson; it was a little bit different with other science lessons. Normally the teacher would just teach us the things in the book or other information. In yesterday lesson we did an experiment, but we were not just did the experiment in the book, what we did was to anatomy PIG’S HEART!!!!! For learning the information of pig heart, we just could see it in the science book, but yesterday we could see the entity of it!!!!!
At first, I thought that the pig’s heart was having big smell, bloody, etc. And I also thought that the process of dissecting the pig’s heart was very disgusting, so at first I didn’t really want to see it. However, later on, I felt that it was easier and it wasn’t very worse than I imagined (at list I could still have my lunch after that). We felt very exciting for dissecting the heart; we worked very hard for it with the group mates, and could see clearly of the things in the pig’s heart than the science book. We could learn more things in the pig’s heart and we could also experience the process of dissecting something.


No comments:

Post a Comment