Thursday, 4 November 2010

The drama show in 4/11 By AndyKam

Today, we saw a drama in hall when during the P.E. lesson, and English lesson. This group of people called the ‘live’. Because they perform in live? It is a name with less meaning.
This drama is about a man just 18, he was encouraging by other man to gamble and lose money. He wants to go to Japan for finding people but he has no money for buying the plane ticket. Then, he tries to find a job. He meets a man and encouraged by this man to gamble. He can win lots of money. However, after that, he starts to lose money and even ten dollars. His friends start to know he is going to gamble and borrow money from friends. Last, just find some students to tell him not to do so. It is an easy and short ending.
I don’t like this kind of ending. It seems to have a long time for the drama, but it is not. They find some students to go up there to tell him not to do this, but the normal people won’t hear to you. Therefore, we can’t learn thing in this drama! It makes people think they have many to tell. However, the things that they really said, is only the start to gamble. They have not say how to solve problem.
Although I think it is bad with the ending, but they still act very well. In the drama they act very well, they can act the person behaviors like the real people. They just can act but not can think well of the story happen. Every people have difference abilities. The actor can act well, it is very good already.
Last thing I can’t know, why the drama begun in the 3rd lesson, and stop with the 4th lesson but stop at the half of it. Why don’t start at the start of the lesson and stop at the last minute of lesson? The arrangement must be that silly? I can’t get this.
(sorry, I forgot to take photos in class. I will have it next time~ must have it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment