The English only day brought us so much fun rather than using foul language in Chinese because it was a new experience that there is no Chinese in a Chinese society. When we heard about it, we had said impossible but right now we can use our fluent English to talk with others work with others, even we used English to play together. It;s our strength, we need to hold it tght and let it shine.Although in the English day, we wouldn't talk too much but we still talk in English. I don'k know is there any studet that need to write the essay but I trust that the number of people must decrease because everyone started to speak in English and they don't want to do the essay.
And I had one way to deal with English only day that is listening English song at the early morning then you keep sing the song you'll use the English. I don't konw why it works, but it's a really good way.The funniest part is during the lunch, we all want to speak in cantonese but we promised that we won't use Chinese. When the students were playing deal, they also used some weird English to instead of some Chinese special slang. While we were palying basketball, we always use the English too. I just teach them some specific word to use in the game. My teammate said something in Chinese but I still tell him to speak in English. It's a reall great experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment