Wednesday, 17 November 2010

The diary of 15th November,2010 by Matthew

Today is the first school day of this week, so I feel unwilling to go to school because I had a leisurable weekend. It was a cold day, so I bring my sweater to go to school.

When I go to school, I ran to the basketball court fastly and played basketball with my friends. This is the thing that I do every day, I want to train myself to be a awesome and powerful basketball player. It was a exciting game, we enjoyed it verymuch. When I went up to the classroom, I memorized that I forgot to do some of the peer interaction parts in the experiential week booklet. So, I finished it with my classmates as fast as I can, but I leave out one peer interaction part question because I didn't have enough time to do. In the Chinese lesson, we had a oral test, some of our classmates did were very funny, interesting and creative, like Terence and Toby. They made our class laughed crazily. After the oral test, we had a dictation, I thought the dictation was too difficult and long, I need to work more harder next time. In the reading perod, Mr.Cheng and Ms. Ho said that some classmates and I didn't finish the booklet, and they told us need to help in the PTA meeting day, I thought it can help me to increase my experience, so I am willing to responsible for it. In the end of the school day, I went to the Maths remedial class, I did the exercise and the student helper and Ms. Yeung helped me when I had some difficulties about the topic.

I think this week will be very busy, so I need to finish the works as fast as I can, so I can have free time to revise the subjects for the uniform test.

No comments:

Post a Comment