Sunday, 21 November 2010

Reflection of the experiential learning week by Jason 3A28

Last week is a very special week for every form 3 students in my school. It was a experiential learning week. There were so many activities which were held by the school.

We visited a fire station. A firefighter introduced some of the equipment which was commonly used by the firefighter. I tried to carry the equipment and I think they were quite heavy. The firefighter needed to carry some of the heavy equipment and ran to the place where there was a fire accident to save people in few minutes. I am impressed by the firefighter as they get great responsibility to save people in dangerous in a dangerous place. It is a very hard job and it is not a thing that everyone can do it.

The second day, we went to a camp. We needed to stay in the camp for two days. We had a lot of activities in those days. I was a group member of group A2. I was depressed as my group hadn’t won ay of those activities. Once we could break the highest record of the game-“2 people with 3 foot”. Unfortunately, we didn’t do well at the last time of playing this game. We couldn’t do very well in any competition. However, I learnt a lot of thing from the camping activity. I learnt that team work is very important. People need a lot of team work in our daily life. People have to cooperate well and communicate well to create a well team work. We should always tell others clear instructions to avoid having misunderstanding.

The school prepared a talk for us. The topic is anti-drugs. The talk is presented by drama form. I enjoyed watching the drama as the drama showed the terrible and also the real part of the society. I knew that drugs will lower people’s IQ after I joined the talk.

In conclusion, I enjoyed the learningful experiential learning week.

No comments:

Post a Comment