Sunday, 21 November 2010

Reflection of the Chinese choral speaking practice by Jason 3A28


  Every Tuesday and Friday, I need to practice for the Chinese choral speaking with some 3A students and 3B students. The organizers of the Chinese choral speaking practice are Ms. Chu and Mr. Chan. We need to go to practice on time. Otherwise, we will receive a misbehavior record slip. At first we will not receive the misbehavior record slip even if we are late. However, some students were late for the practice for so many times and Ms. Chu was mad about that. So, she said that if anyone were late for the choral speaking practice for 1 second, she will give a misbehavior record slip to him/her. After that, no one were late for the choral speaking practice. I think it is a shame that student will be on time only after they know that there will be a punishment if they are late. It is the duty of student to follow rules which was set by the teachers. I think student should be doing things on time even no one remind you. Being on time is a way to show respect to the thing or to the person. If anyone was late for the Chinese choral speaking practice, they must tell the teacher the reason why he/she was late. If there is no any even ridiculous reason, it means that the student didn’t respect the school and the teachers. I think the punishment should be more serious.
  
 In the other hand, it is a good news that there is less people late for the choral speaking practice. However, I think we are improving our skill of Chinese choral speaking with a slow rate. We could not do very well in every practice time as somebody were chatting all the time and laughing during we were practicing. I think we can be better in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment