Monday, 22 November 2010

A troublesome science test by Jack Lam 3A 25

    This morning, when I arrived school, I saw a thing that surprised me. The thing was no classmates playing basketball. Every morning, if you look at the basketball court, you will see James, Jason, Matthew, Winson, Christopher and Ernest are playing basketball. However, none of them did this today. Then I went into 3A classroom and saw that everybody was staying at their own seat. What were they doing? They were doing revision. For what? For science. Yes, we had a science test today. Luckily, we had this test after school so we still had much time to prepare. I didn’t know it was a uniform test or not but I knew that the test was quite important. The annoying test made every classmate worried for a whole day including me.
    In every lesson, we said the same thing to the teacher. `Do not have lesson today. Let us do the revision, please.’ It was what we said in every lesson. Luckily, Miss Hui and Miss Chiu really gave us about half-hour to do the revision.
    I hate test very much. It is not because test is difficult and important. It is because test will make me feel anxious for whole day and anxious is the most troublesome feeling.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment