This year was the most amazing year in my school life in LTPSS. One of the reasons is that most of the classmates were from 2A. Therefore, we knew each other quite well.
People who I know to thank most this year were Mr. Cheng and the whole class.
They gave me a lot of memorable memories this year. Such the unstop laughing reading period in the last EOW, class activity in the Science Park, and the normal schooldays. The biggest difference of me in 2A and 3A was that I am looking forward to go to school in 3A. I may think that there will be something interesting happen.
This year in 3A passed really fast. Tomorrow will be the last day in 3A. It is great that we know our results but that sad for last day in 3A with these classmates, teacher and the big classroom! I hope I can be with classmates in 3A next year.
Lastly, thanks again to 3A. =)
Thanks so much for the kind words Jessie. The line that I like the most was "I am looking forward to go to school in 3A". I think that sums up what a great year we've had!! Thanks for playing your part in 3A! I wish you every luck for the future!
ReplyDelete