Firstly, I have to say that I still can’t match all my classmates’ name with their class number. This year seems to be passing so fast! Is that when you’re feeling happy time will pass quicker then normal?
I looked back into my form 3 life; I thought this year will be awful as it was suppose to be our most important year in junior form. But it wasn’t. We’ve had a lot of great moments; we won the Christmas singing contest, we celebrated Mr. Cheng’s birthday, we’ve experienced the camp etc. We’ve created a lot of vocabularies, only 3A knows! We’ve had a lot of memories in our brain, no matter they are good or bad, they will stay in your brain forever. “We’re all in this together”, aren’t we?
Tomorrow is the last day of F.3. In the past I always have a lot of feelings when it is the end of the term, however, I didn’t have those feelings this year, because I don’t even have the feeling of saying goodbye. If you ask me which year is the most meaningful and unforgettable, I’ll absolutely answer you is F.3!
Finally, thanks for all teachers teaching 3A, I hope all of you, including teachers and 3A, enjoyed this year :)
Karen, maybe you can be the monitress of your class so that you'll be able to match all the classmates's name and class number, hahaha!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, you're right, we were in it together and we created so many memories together. I was happy to see you get more and more involved with the class affairs. I wish you all the best in the future!