This year is a very hard year but is also filled with beautiful memories and people in my heart in 3A.
In fact, when I entered the 3A classroom at the start of the term, the first highlight came into my eyes was its size. As our classroom was a music room before, it was much bigger than other classrooms. For my classmates, as most of them were my S.2 classmates, it is not very difficult for me to communicate with them. I really think that I was very lucky at that time.
My life in 3A was the most unforgettable one. Other than using this word to describe, I really can’t think of another word. May be it is because I have participated in most of the class activities this year. SO I had more and more opportunities to communicate with my classmates. And most importantly, we have a very cheerful class teacher in the class who is always willing to listen to us and play with us. This is what I have never met before.
I know that after our selection, mostly we won’t be in the same class anymore even though we have similar exam score. We will be separated by difference choices of the subjects. But I still hope that, we can always remember the time we have spent together in 2010 to 2011, these 10 months which is such a short time for us and always keep our memories in our hearts. Our class secret passwords(‘stars’, ‘so’, ‘eel’, ‘C’,’X hole’, ‘KFC’… XD), our memory on playing together in the Science Park until 10 at night, our SMILES, these will be most of my favourite memories in school life. Perhaps we may still say hello to each other when we meet in S4 corridors??
Good luck everyone!!!
Yup, all I hope for is just a "hello" or "good morning" when we see each other on the corridors. As you said, time really flew by and we created so many precious memories together. I hope that this blog, the video and also the photos will be a source for us to retrace some of these memories in the future.
ReplyDeleteI wish you all the best for the future!