Tuesday, 12 July 2011
Thank you by Christopher Avery Kong
I would like to say thank you to my lovely family members : ) Dad, you gave me many supports and love, I always believe that you're the best dad ever in this world! I am very naughty, but you never give up. I can feel your love truely! You always forgive my mistakes, you won't be selfish. We chat a lot about anything about anyone. You also give me what i want, although the guitars are very expensive. Also, I need to thank my sister. She always teach me things that I don't know and not sure. You even teach my how to do homework which is very difficult. I will treasure the time we live together. We just be sister and brother simply and we cannot sure whether we can meet each other again in our next life. Mother, I know you are very busy and I can feel what you had done for me, thanks. The last thing is, I want to say thank you to 3A classmates. Although we tease each others and call others nicknames, we can still live happily. Especially the dudes who play basketball with me, we can learn what is team. But don't worry about the inter-class basketball competition, we can still did a great job... Shall we play basketball in this summer holiday?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Christopher, I'm glad that you appreciate how much love your father gives to you. I hope that you can. I hope that you do not let the name-calling and teasing get in the way of you developing true friendships! All the best for the future!
ReplyDelete