Tuesday, 12 July 2011

My F.3 Life By Sharon

This year, I learn many things from the class, and get many experience by holding different activities. For me, I really earn a lot, not just earning the experience of holding activities, I also learn how to communicate with people because holding a activities, we need to call many people. And in English lesson, I also learn how important team-work is, if my group mates didn’t participate, Scotland can’t win, so I need to thanks the effort that my group mates have gave. I think this year, 3A really learn a lot and we also came through a lot difficulties, such as the “Fxxxxxxx accident”, we learn how to solve this kind of problem, people can’t easily got these experience. And this year, thanks a lot to daddy, he pay lots of effort to the class, no matter the tutorial class he gave us or coming to join the class activities, I think everyone will appreciate what he had done. I hope everyone can have the subject that they want! Work-hard!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Sharon, indeed it's all about experiencing and learning through these kinds of experiences whether good or bad. I feel you have really grown a lot this year, hope that I can still call for your help next year =p

    ReplyDelete