Tuesday, 12 July 2011

The coming last day of F3.A by Ernest Wong

This year is an important year for me and for all of the students in 3A, form 3, the last year of junior form and also the time to make sure what we want to do in the future. This class is crazy, no matter in study or in playing, people did this crazily, the strongest in study must be Yoyo. She is so strong that no one can defeat her, we’re going to have our last day of lessons, last day of 3A, I’ll miss this class, because it gave me so much, I got lovely memories and most importantly, I finally found out what I want to do in the future.

It'll be the last day of us to wear the class T-shirt too~




1 comment:

  1. You got so much from the class, but how much did you give? Ernest, I hope that I can seeing you giving more in the future. The more you give, the more you learn. Keep that in mind! But you're right, 3A was a crazy class who did everything crazily!

    ReplyDelete