After all those challenges ---- tests, homework, NSS Selection. It finally comes to the end of our form three life. I really miss 3A Very Much to be honest!!!!! For me this year meant so important to me compare to the previous two years.
During this year, there are full of happy memories which ring my heart. Most of the memories are come from 3A’s class activities and our Naughty Daddy.
Mr. Cheng thank you for your care, supporting and also your help (practicing the closing ceremony MC strip with me, giving me chances to participate in the speech festival……). Thank you!!!!
3A Committee, Thank you. You guy are all terrific!! You help our class to plan class activities and also giving out time to our class. I really appreciate you guy……
Tomorrow will the last day of school. ( In fact I am going to be the MC of the closing ceremony ). SEE YOU GUY TOMORROW ON STAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well done for having the bravery to step onto the stage! Really not everyone could do it!
ReplyDeleteAlso, thanks for giving us so many happy memories KFC. Just organize yourself better and you can become a top student! Keep smiling!