Secondary three is a important year to us, we need to choose electives and it affect our whole life. Also, secondary three is a year for fun. I review back to my life in S.3A, I am very satisfy about how I was doing in this year. I played with my classmates and had fun; I studied with them and have new knowledge.
I thanks for my classmates, they played with me, studied with me, let me feel enjoyable. Boys, I felt happy when I played with you guys; girls, thanks for your teaching.
I thanks for my teachers, they taught me a lot and prepared about my next year studies. Even I can or I can’t PA, chemistry, and physics, I can still tell you, I mostly memorized what you taught. Next year, I will use the knowledge and the altitude that you taught me to use in S.4. I will keep facing the problems and work harder than I was. Thank you.
I also want to thanks for my sister’s helping. All the time I did wrong or I got problems, she helped me to solve them. She helped to keep my altitude to work and not to be lazy.
Thanks for all of you to let me work and relax. Thank you for helping me out of the traps.
Well done for achieving good results for your exams! I hope you are happy with your subject selections because you deserve to get the subjects you chose for all the hard-work you've put in these three years! All the best for the future!
ReplyDelete