I HATE typing blog= =but this is the last one so fine~
I think that this year is my happiest year in my secondary school until now. I have tried a lot of first times in this year, for example, making movie, wear dress (the feel is pretty good~), being monitor, handing a lot of works (that is very bad experience=3=)... I think that these happiness were given by a lot of people. Therefore I need to say thank you to them.
1 Eliza-- Thank you for helping me to lock the door. It can lower my workload.
2 Chan Tsz Ching-- Thank you for remember a lot of homework and chat a lot with me.
3 Chan Yan Yue-- Thank you for playing tricks on me and chat with me.
4 Sharon-- Thank you for processing the circulars xp and chat with me.
5 E-- Thank you for give me shocks and hugs. (That is enough= =|||)
6 Yoyo-- Thank you for making amazing videos, lending me dress^^ and process a lot of English works.
7 Tiffany-- Thank you for reminding me a lot of things on the morning.
8 Hui Hui-- Thank you for grouping me into ET group, chating with be and being SPY (DON'T do that
anymore or else I will EXPLODE your headddddd!!!)
9 Shell Shell--Thank you for making me laugh by you silly things.
10 Valerie-- Thank you for left a lot of resources for us.
11 Lau Yiu Ting-- Thank you for helping me to do monitor's works.
12 Dawn-- Thank you for singing the Shanghai Tian.
13 Grandy-- Thank you for playing slapping game with me.
14 Miss Cloud-- Thank you for letting mr know a lot of Korean stars' news.
15 Sister K-- Thank you for laughing my not-fun-joke.
16 Ling Ling-- Thank you for taking me a lot of photos.= =
17 Sister LC-- Thank you for playing Facebook with me.
18 Staphanie-- Thank you for handing circular on time.
19 Nora-- Thank you for working with me in the Science project.
20 Mathew-- Thank you for walking with me on the mornings.
21 Kam Tsz Yau-- Thank you for using your clever to shout at me.
22 Christo-- Thank you for slapping on me. = =
23 Manchun-- Thank you for supporting me.
24 Konnor-- Thank you for letting me know that my jokes are not fun.
25 Jack-- Thank you for saying jokes with me.
26 Toby-- Thank you for shouting at Terrance.^^
27 Henry-- Thank you for letting me know that quiet also can live.
28 Jason Pang-- Thank you for let me know that I can defense.
29 James-- Thank you for writing the class permanence script. It is interesting.
30 Oscar-- Thank you for hit my butt for a lot= =
31 Winson-- Thank you for making me more gay~= =
32 Fat dog-- Thank you for saying me cute~ (I am always cute~)
33 Yip Sing Chun-- Thank you for letting me to hate.
34 Kenneth-- Thank you for being the boy characters in the movies. (than I can be girls in the movies.^^)
PS: This chart is according to the class numbers (being monitor need to remember these= =)
The name is the way how I call you at the daily life.
For the girls, thank you for let me know that I am not lonely even at lunch time.
For the teachers who teach us, thank you for your teaching
For Mr. Alan Cheng, thank you for your teaching and the extra works that you did for us.
Umm... I should stop saying thank you. Hope that everyone (and me!!!!) can have a happy life forever!
PS: In this blog, PINK writing is belongs to ME-- Kung Man Chun (hehehehehehehe...)
An interesting post Man Chun! Thank you! I guess this really IS the last post! Thanks for doing all the monitor's work this year. Thanks for taking part in EoD and EoW even though you didn't like it. Thanks for doing the blog even though you don't like blog writing. Thanks for saying thanks to me =)
ReplyDeleteI wish you all the best for the future and just be who you are =)