Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Thank you and you ? by Winnie Lo


Thank you and you is s song from Big Bang, I just don’t know how to name this “Thank-you entry” so I type the song name.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw_VYLARMnE 

Time files in a very high speed, and one year had already passed.
For me, the year of Form 3 is my happiest year in LTPSS.
Although there maybe regret, sad in this year, I still felt very happy with my unforgettable Form 3 life.

And tomorrow will be the end of junior-life, I will remember the happiness in 3A, and bring the things I had learnt this year to the rest of my life, and thanks my dear classmate, thanks for your care especially for my friends and Mr. Cheng.

P.S. Hope everyone in our class can have a good result of the NSS subject selection, good luck.

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with you! The things you learn at school will benefit you for your whole life. Thanks for all the help you've given to the class. It's been a wonderful year! All the best!

    ReplyDelete