This year is very important to us because we needed to choose our subject and what we did in this year may affect our future, so we were working very hard this year. I think I had learned a lot of things and improved myself compare to last two year. However, while we were studying very hard, we were also keeping a lot of happy memories with our classmates, we always played together, having many class activities, taking a lot of photos, etc. I was happy that this year I can still play with my friends but after we were form 4 we need to study hard and it will be very busy…so we should keep our every memories.
You've made huge improvements this year Konnor. I still remember you were so shy to speak with me at the start of term. But you became a lot better and it's nice to chat to you like at the class activities and also during class periods etc. Wish you every success for the future!
ReplyDelete