MR ALAN TSZ CHAM CHENG AND OUR “LOVELY”(-___-“) 3A COMMITTEE,, LC HAS STH TO SAY XDXD….
Well~ thanks for your hard work boy(Alan xd) and goys (3a committee~~~~). You guy have done a really great job in this year~~~ Especially YOU!!! YOU AR!! I AM SAYING YOU AR!! ALAN CHENG :-D Thank you for being our daddy in this year,, although we are all from a single parent family… L
Alan Cheng~~ Although SOMETIME we are VERY VERY VERY NAUGHTY, you still keep on loving, supporting and caring us >3< (maybe you are not loving us,, u are loving.. someone else XD Sunday AR~~~ Do u want me to explode secret AR XDXD LALALALA~~) but anyway THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH –v-“(IF U LET ME TO EXPLODE SECRET , THEN WILL BE BETTER LOR :-p)
Tomorrow will be our last day of my form 3 life... Actually I think this year went very fast, and I did not realize that today was the second last day of this term... :’( To be honest, 3a really mean a lots to me… this year was SOOO meaningful and exciting!! >< In this year, I have done many things that I have not tried before, e.g. EOW, EOD, and ALWAYS GO ON TO FBBBBB~~~~~ (HAHA!! Our 3a committee:-P << really ENJOY! _!) Sigh:-S Next year, although we may not go into the same class, I hope that 3a spirit is still there LALALALALALALALALALALALA!! Tomorrow, we will get back our REPORT CARD,,, (maybe after we CCCCCCCCCCCC it, someone may feel happy J or someone may feel sad L, but I hope that everyone can stay clam after 3 seconds! As you should know that,, we need to face the music << as what Alan Cheng, our daddy said,, please understand what is “face the music ”mean,, or-else u will become another Man Chun>> Man Chun said : She always treat me very good ar. No need to afraid^^ << laughing!!!) Anyway,, GOOD LUCK TMR 3A ^v^
PS SORRY FOR THOSE PEOPLE / ANIMALS THAT I HAVE MEMTIONED ABOVE :-p
PS SORRY FOR THOSE PEOPLE / ANIMALS THAT I HAVE MEMTIONED ABOVE :-p
Hahaha...thanks for your colourful entry LC! You've been an important part of the class and the committee and I know you won't "explode" secrets easily!
ReplyDeleteYes, we must all face the music to what we have done. I'm glad that everyone seemed pretty happy with their results and the subject selections. Let's CCCCCCCCC if I can teach you again next year ;-)
If u can teach me next yr.. ha!!i will kick your cute butt again and again:P:Palso,, i will explode ur secret ar hahaha;) but anyway, thank you sooooo much!!!
ReplyDelete