Time passed like a foot sprinter, tomorrow is the last day of school, Closing Ceremony will be held and our REPORT CARD will be distributed…Scared? Worried? Anyway, all things have settled now and it is no use for us to cry over spilt milk> <
Everyone has ups and downs, this year; one of the most important decisions we have to make is to choose our elective subjects. We all seemed feeling frustrated. All those projects, exams or tests sometimes discouraged us, however, I believe that all of you have encountered lots of happy and impressive moments, right? Well, to be frank, for me, indeed, I enjoyed very much during the time being with you all. Christmas party, camp… All these things witness our joyfulness, sorrows, care and love to each other… every little thing happened in 3A. The only word I can say throughout this academic year is THANK YOU! Thank you guys for encouraging, supporting, helping me when I encountered anything difficult. Thank you for creating so many miracles in my life… Remember the Life Education camp in the last term? Because of you all, I successfully completed the most challenging goal in my heart---climbing up the 14-metres High Wall! I was so impressed by all your support and little offer! Without you all, then MISSION WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE! THANK YOU! I am sure that it will serve as a reminder for me not to give up so easily and I can do what I wish!
Last but not the least; I would like to thank our DEAR DADDY, Mr. Cheng for sacrificing so much on every one of us, helping us a lot with every little thing, everything! (Miss Ho also)=] You have made our class more family-liked which filled with lots of love and careJ
Finally, again, this year ends, next year, we are going to be a F4 student, look forward to it? No matter you can or cannot achieve what you expected, no need to feel upset, the process is much more important than the result. As long as you have tried hard, there shouldn’t be regretJ I wish all of you success in the next academic year! Try our best and do everything without regrets! J Keep going on with your dreams! Honey will finally produce! Best of luck^^
Thanks for your post Stephanie. I'm so glad that you were able to get the subjects that you yearned for. I wish you every luck and success for the future! You have achieved so much this year!
ReplyDelete