Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Life in 3A by Michelle

Today is the last day of this year. First of all, I would say that I am so glad to become a part of 3A and got a lot of happy memories. As we all stay or study in LTPSS for 3 years, I think all of us have grow up  a lot and become more mature.
 
At first, holding a class activity was much more difficult and challenging than now as we were still not working as a team. Yet, after the Christmas singing competition, 3A became a united team as we practiced together and won together (although it was so hard to tell you guys to practice!! =_=) I hope all of us can feel this change. Also, I hope that we won't forget all the things we have done this year and remember Mr. Alan Cheng is our daddy forever!! ^_^

Finally, it is "a bit" more easy to held a class activity now!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the efforts you paid for our class Michelle. I'm sure your classmates will appreciate it. Also, I hope that you will see that doing more means you learn more. Thanks for everything!!

    ReplyDelete