Tuesday, 12 July 2011

End (F.3) & Start (F.4) By Grandy

Maybe this is the last time for me to write about 3A. I think we all have learnt GIVING and GETTING from 3A.

And this year a big challenge is to choose our elective subject for our future. Tomorrow we will receive a report card!!! Up to now I feel a bit nervous, although I know how bad my result is. But thinking deeply, now is it a moment for me to worry about it? We always said that if you have already tried your best, the result is not as your expect. It is really fine, isn’t it?

Thanks all teaching 3A class teacher for giving effort to our class especially our class teachers. They care about us as they use their spare time helping us with our problem individual. And also thanks to my dearest classmates and make my life become more meaningful.

During these days in F.3, we have got many unforgettable memories included happy, sad and etc. Finally, BEST WISH to us and HOPE we have a NEW START in F.4.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the lovely message Grandy! I'm glad that you understand more about giving and getting. Life really is all about sacrifices rather than how much we get. I also wish you every success in the future!

    ReplyDelete