OMG! Time flies and tomorrow will be the (de) last day of my school year in f.3. In this year, I had learned many different things, including communicate with others, understand with others more, and share and accept different opinion from others. As in this year in 3A , I am the one of the committee in the class, I had experience much more than other students. For example, booking the restaurant, holding activities, making gives…etc. Although it was quite difficult for both being committee and also a student which need to work so hard in study. But anyway, I really enjoy the time being with other committees after school. At the same time, our friendship improve a lot;)
I hope I can also have a happy school life in f.4.
P.S. Thank you to DADDY to make my f.3 life soooooooooooooooooo meaningful and enjoyable^^
You've been such a great member of the committee Edith. I'm glad that you understand that sometimes doing more than others isn't a bad thing as you get to learn a lot from it. Hope you have a great summer holiday. I'm going to need lots of your help in the future :D
ReplyDelete